Loading cart contents...
Click here if you are traveling to China 如果您要前往中国，请点击这里 ×
Open for bookings 19th September 2022.
- Samples will be sent to an authorised testing laboratory and disposed of once testing has been completed.
- By Booking with Randox Health London Limited you are consenting to have a sample collected and tested. You may be asked at your appointment if you still wish to proceed. You may withdraw consent at anytime at which point no further action will be taken.
- Randox Health have a strict Safeguarding Policy for Children and Vulnerable Adults for whom consent to test must be provided by a chaperone if consent cannot be obtained directly. We may choose not to proceed with a collection if there is uncertainty regarding consent in some cases.
- If you have tested positive within 10 days prior to their appointment or are visually symptomatic you may not enter the premises, to protect Randox staff and other clients. In these instances a refund for the appointment may be provided, an at home test kit or rescheduled appointment.
- Delivery times for test results are approximate. Following receipt of your sample, we will make every reasonable endeavour to provide your test results within a reasonable timeframe following our laboratory receiving your sample.